Project Manager for Aerospace ENc2i s.r.o. - Aerospace
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
The Project Manager has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project they are assigned. He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. He/she is also responsible and accountable for ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project.
Manages the project in the transfer phase and accountable for managing the scope, schedule, resource, budget, risk and reporting. Responsible for daily interfacing with the customer as well as meeting project cost targets and objectives.
Escalate to the accountable program manager any major issues or risks during the life cycle of the program (i.e., major impact on scope, budget or schedule).
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Minimálne dosiahnuté vzdelanie
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Vzdelanie v odbore
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in a technical field (e.g., management, engineering, computer science) preferred.
Pozícia vhodná pre absolventaNie
- English - Advanced
- Microsoft Project - Advanced
- Technical education - Advanced
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years of industry experience in a project / program management function is required.
- Experience in a project management team is a plus.
- Show personal commitment and high standards of integrity and ownership
- Inspire trust and motivation
- Maintain the appropriate level of confidentiality
- Actively listen to others and clarify what people say to confirm understanding
- Proactively support colleagues
- Strong analytical skills and proactive problem solving
- Apply sound judgment and deep expertise to solve problems
- Promote teamwork and cooperation
- “Can do” attitude