R&D manufacturing engineer ENc2i s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
R&D manufacturing engineer will develop and improve manufacturing technologies for composite parts. R&D manufacturing engineer will report to R&D leader.
List of work activities and duties includes:
- Development of work instructions, plybooks, bills of materials, process flow charts, simple drawings
- Process design, refinements and improvement for the manufacturing
- Material selection, comparison, testing
- Collaboration with other team members / departments for part design modifications to improve manufacturability
- Co-work for tooling design and improvements
- Support on shop floor for improvement activities
- Work with wide variety of composites tehnologies, such as prepreg-autoclave, press moulding,
Requirements for the employee
Minimum level of education
University education (Master's degree)
Master's degree in engineering or equivalent.
Suitable for graduateNo
- CATIA - Advanced
Years of practise
Personal prerequisites and skills
- Software: 3D CAD software skills (SolidWorks or CATIA V5), MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. MS Project – a strong plus.
- Ability to read and understand engineering documentation of medium complexity, such as drawings, bills of materials, process flow charts etc.
- Ability to create 3D models, engineering drawings & sketches.
- Experience with composites manufacturing technologies – basic knowledge of prepregs, autoclave & press curing processes, liquid moulding processes such as RTM & VARTM. Hands-on experience – a plus.
- Knowledge of properties of polymeric composites, including mechanical, thermal etc.
- Basic understanding of prepreg layup and handling, autoclave, RTM, press moulding technologies