Executive Assistant/ Marketing Coordinator ENc2i s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This job generally requires the ability to do the following work:
· Work/cooperate with high-level executives in the company to provide top-level assistance.
· Executive assistant will be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review, filing and clerical work and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
· Calendar management
· Arrange travel plans
· Prepare reports
· Take meeting minutes
· Supporting the company's marketing activities
· Preparation and updating of marketing materials
Requirements for the employee
Minimum level of education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Suitable for graduateNo
- English - Advanced
- Typing - Advanced
- Business correspondence - Intermediate
Years of practise
Practice in sector
Personal prerequisites and skills
- Listening and Communication Skills
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with CEO. But you also might be the first line of communication between CEO and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Organizational Skills: Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have good organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, taking notes at meetings, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents.